InExeter is the business improvement district for Exeter city centre. InExeter celebrates the city and supports local business through a range of initiatives, scheme and projects.
InExeter is a private company, limited by guarantee and is run and managed by a Board of Directors (made up of businesses representative of size and sector of businesses across the city) for the benefit of the business community.
Examples of these schemes which are offered free of charge through InExeter include:
- An enhanced, reactive cleansing service, helping to jet wash pavements and hot spots, remove waste and drug related items, pick up waste, remove graffiti;
- Free training and development courses in accredited subjects such as Emergency First Aid, Level 2 Food Hygiene, Mental Health First Aid and Fire Marshall training;
- Christmas lights across the city;
- Tree Lighting across the city;
- Hanging baskets and planters;
- City dressing (such as colourful bunting, umbrellas, Chinese lanterns);
- Free collections of waste electrical and electronic equipment;
- Free food waste collection service;
- Free business photography session;
- PR & Marketing support;
- Social media channels including facebook, twitter, instagram and youtube;
- Publications and campaigns such as the Eat & Drink Guide to the city (10,000 print run), Christmas campaigns and Fashion & Beauty events;
- Free Social media campaigns such #Find it in Exeter and #letthemchoose which profiles a business each week across all digital platforms;
- Management of the InExeter Independent gift card programme, collating over 100 local & independent businesses in the city with a use of a multi business gift card;
- Annual grant supporting community groups, arts and culture including RAMM 150thFestival, Arts Week Exeter, Exeter Fringe, Quirk Theatre and Streets Arts Festival;
- Management and financial support for local area events;
- Running of the Eastgate Market and Fore Street Flea for the city;
- Creation of www.inexeter.com which includes a free business web page.
For more information contact the InExeter team
Ann Hunter, BID Manager
T: 01392 424 975