InExeter is the business improvement district for Exeter city centre. InExeter celebrates the city and supports local business through a range of initiatives, scheme and projects.
InExeter is a private company, limited by guarantee and is run and managed by a Board of Directors (made up of businesses representative of size and sector of businesses across the city) for the benefit of the business community.
Examples of these schemes which are offered free of charge through InExeter include:
- An enhanced, reactive cleansing service, helping to jet wash pavements and hot spots, remove waste and drug related items, pick up waste, remove graffiti;
- Free training and development courses in accredited subjects such as First Aid, H&S, COSHH, Customer Service and Digital Marketing;
- Christmas lights across the city;
- Hanging baskets and planters;
- City dressing (such as colourful bunting, umbrellas, Chinese lanterns);
- Free collections of waste electrical and electronic equipment;
- Free food waste collection service;
- Free business photography session;
- PR & Marketing support;
- Social media channels including facebook, twitter, instagram and youtube;
- Free Meercat service which will benchmark your utility costs, merchant fees and waste and help reduce your business costs;
- Publications and campaigns such as the Eat & Drink Guide to the city (10,000 print run), Christmas campaigns and Fashion & Beauty events;
- Free Social media campaigns such #Find it in Exeter and #letthemchoose which profiles a business each week across all digital platforms;
- £8,000 annual grant supporting community groups, arts and culture including RAMM 150thFestival, Arts Week Exeter, Exeter Frnge, Quirk Theatre and Streets Arts Festival;
- Management and financial support for local area events.
- Creation of www.inexeter.com which includes a free business web page.
For more information contact the InExeter team
Ann Hunter, BID Manager
T: 01392 424 975