Film Interest Call Out!
Calling all businesses! To market the city centre as ‘open for Christmas’, InExeter would like to present the idea to businesses of a special Christmas film. This would involve filming businesses ‘switching on’ their own Christmas lights displays in their shop windows, promoting them as open for Christmas trade.
The driver here is to capture interest on what our city is offering to potential customers, to attract trade in the run up to Christmas. As it’s a digital switch on, would also be a valuable way for business to promote their online sales too.
This film would go out six weeks ahead of Christmas, but would need to be filmed in late October to allow time for editing and marketing.
For now, this call out is to gage interest from business so that if enough are keen, we can go ahead. Please email us if you would like to be involved, with a deadline for expressions of interest by 30th September.
Filming date: Date TBC, but would be week commencing 20th October.
– Businesses must have paid their levy.
– Businesses would need to dress their shop window ready for Christmas, with their own lights to ‘switch on’ for film to capture.
– Stills of business would be included, with shot of business front, window display and moment of them switching on their Christmas lights.
– Business would need to prep their own shop windows and light displays, at a set time for filming to take place which InExeter could advise on once all parties are confirmed.
– Deadline to sign up: 10th October. Email email@example.com to sign up.