InExeter will come to the end of its current 5 year term, 2015-2020 on 31 March 2020. Ahead of ballot in October 2019, InExeter are actively engaging with businesses, partners, groups and stakeholders on the priorities for business 2020-2025.
InExeter are seeking your thoughts, opinions, comments and suggestions on the measures we can deliver and support to ensure our city thrives and businesses grow.
Help shape the future of InExeter and have your say in setting the plans for the business improvement district 2020—2025. Our goal is to work in partnership with you and ensure all our projects, services and schemes are fully informed by our business community.
An online survey can be completed by clicking this link.
You can view the survey here. Download this to your desktop, print & complete. Post back to the InExeter office at St Stephens House, 9 Catherine Street, Exeter, EX1 1EU.
Or to complete the survey click here. Download this to your desktop, complete on-line, save and email this back to E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply call the InExeter team and we’ll pop down to deliver a copy / collect the survey T: 01392 424 975.
Surveys will also be circulated with the next InExeter newsletter with a free stamped addresses envelope for free return.
A survey on business crime will be circulated in early April.
All your thoughts will be collated into a draft summary document which will be circulated for comment mid-May with a final business proposal published in June 2019.
Over the last 4 years InExeter have delivered key services, programmes and projects for the city and supported and connected business. Key highlights include:
- A better connected and collaborative business community;
- An engaged independents group having a direct say on the projects and services which would make a tangible positive impact on business;
- Free training and development courses for businesses and local employees;
- Additional cleansing services which is reactive to business need;
- A city wide fully funded Christmas light scheme and first-class light illuminated event;
- Data collection and circulation including footfall, car parking and social media engagement;
- City dressing to add colour and vibrancy to our high streets;
- Free food waste and free waste electrical and electronic equipment collections;
- Financial support and management help in local area events including Fore Street Flea and Gandy Street events;
- An extensive PR and marketing offer;
- Investment in evening economy programmes such as Best Bar None and Purple Flag.
If you would like to meet one of the InExeter team to talk through the work of InExeter, the ballot and future term please contact:
T: 01392 424 975
InExeter, St Stephens House, 9 Catherine Street, EX1 1EU