To encourage people to safely return to eating out at restaurants the Government’s new discount scheme will provide a 50% reduction for sit-down meals in cafes, restaurants and pubs across the UK from Monday to Wednesday every week throughout August 2020.
What you need to know about Eat Out to Help Out:
- 50% discount on food and/or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to £10 discount per person).
- Every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August.
- There is no minimum spend.
- You do not need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts.
- You cannot claim discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
Find an eatery in Exeter city centre:
Many eateries in Exeter city centre are taking part in the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme. We’ve put a map together to help you find restaurants, cafés, bars, pubs and food halls that are offering discounts.
Keep in mind that businesses are added everyday to the Eat Out To Help Out scheme, if you can’t find a business, check this link.