Our Adobe Illustrator course is lead by our Adobe Certified Instructor, who has an in-depth knowledge of Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC and the workflow between these software packages. The session is taught on the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud.
This course will offer an in-depth introduction to Adobe Illustrator and prepare you with an understanding of how to use the programme to benefit your work.
The workshop will teach you to:
- Navigate your way around the programme.
- Import images and introduce you to the tools and commands to get your projects started.
- You will learn how to modify, manipulate and scale images.
- Manage layers, amend modes and adjust to incorporate backgrounds.
- You will discover how to use text, colour control, drawing, shapes and brushes as well as how to use different styles for various audiences.
Individual needs will be catered for where possible. All courses are taught on Apple Mac computers and skills learnt are transferable to PC. We highly recommend attending our Introduction to Apple Mac course if you are new to Apple Mac before attending any of our digital courses.