Princesshay has announced a series of late-night shopping experiences and festive guests over the magical period for the whole family. From Father Christmas to illuminated entertainment, Princesshay will be taken over by festive joy this Christmas.
Each late-night Thursday Princesshay has fabulous, free family entertainment lined up including:
- Thursday 21st November – Diamond- a spectacular aerial display will transform Princesshay Square at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm.
- Thursday 28th November – Winter Statues and a walking Snow Globe will visit Princesshay Square meeting and greeting shoppers along their way. The Winter Statues will be visiting at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm and Snow Globe at 5.430pm, 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
- Thursday 5th December – Spark! The incredible light up drummers are back for a third year and will be performing throughout the centre at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm.
- Thursday 12th December – A singing Snow King and Queen will keep crowds entertained with 15-minute sets of opera at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm. Visitors can even borrow the Snow Queens tiara for a picture!
- Thursday 19th December – A crystal ball juggler will be performing his magical tricks at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm and giant bauble inspired characters, The Glitter Belles will be gliding through the centre spreading festive cheer from 5.30pm, 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
Wayne Pearce, Centre Director for Princesshay said, “Last year we treated shoppers to five late-night shopping evenings of magical Christmas experiences, and we’re thrilled to be doing so again this year. Christmas is such a special time and we want to create a truly wonderful experience for all of our shoppers to enjoy.”
Father Christmas will be cycling around Princesshay on the 7th, 8th, 15th and 22nd December handing out festive bells as he goes along.
For more information about Christmas in Princesshay visit www.princesshay.co.uk/christmas.