These workshops are aimed at Creative Businesses. Whether you are an artist, maker or musician these are practical, digital marketing workshops, to help you grow your business.
Creating a database of potential customers is like a gold mine for marketers – and it can also be for you! How can you retain your audience and keep them updated with everything that you are doing? By sending out regular newsletters. E-Newsletters are one of the most effective ways to build your customer base and get return business. But what is the best way to approach this?
This practical workshop will help you confront your e-marketing fears and will look at;
- What is an E-Newsletter?
- How to set up a Mailchimp account
- What are lists & campaigns and how do I use them?
- How should I collect emails?
- How can I create a sign up form for my website?
- What should I write?
- What are the benefits of sending email newsletters?
- Effective ways to promote your newsletter
We will be hands on so please bring your chosen electronic device – whether you prefer to use a laptop or a tablet. We will focus on Mailchimp as this is the easiest email marketing platform to utilise, and it’s free! We will start setting up a list, sign up forms and create a plan of action for your emailing.