Young & Animated Plus sessions for 13+ year olds are designed to teach more advanced animation skills and techniques using Flash, After Effects and Photoshop.
You will learn the following techniques each week to bring your projects to life using effective animation
- Using timing plus squash and stretch to animate a bouncing ball
- Walk Cycle – learning how to create a looped walk cycle
- Lip-synch – learning how to break down and animate simple mouth shapes to match what a character is saying
- Using squash and stretch to animate a jumping character
- More advanced walk cycles including running, sneaking, skipping etc
- Character animation with two characters interacting with each other
These skills are transferable to any style of animation to help in all kinds of animated film production. The course is designed for applicants who already have some experience gained from attending the Young & Animated digital animation courses run at Exeter Phoenix on Saturday mornings, although this is not essential. For those moving on from the Saturday morning courses we are offering one FREE session, attend the Plus course for only £60.
Can’t attend all sessions? Drop in option £15 per session.