THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THE IN EXETER DEVON LIFE COMPETITION, THE CLOSING DATE WAS MIDDAY THURSDAY 7 DECEMBER.
To keep up date with news, offers and events #inExeter sign up for our newsletter
Don’t miss your chance to win a day of festive fun with your family In Exeter!
We’ve teamed up with Devon Life to offer you this fantastic family day out.
The lucky winner will head to Choccie Bar in Gandy Street – finalist in Exeter BID’s Independent Retailer of the Year, where the little ones will learn how to make and decorate their very own delicious chocolate masterpieces to take away and enjoy at home. During the class, Mum and Dad can enjoy time to shop in the city’s many boutiques, retailers and department stores as well as collect his and her scarves at Hotter Shoes in the High Street as part of their prize.
When all that chocolate making and shopping has whet appetites, stroll over to Tea on the Green in the Cathedral Yard to enjoy lunch at this family run restaurant with stunning views of the historic Green and locally sourced food. Recommended by The Times who said ‘Sunday lunch at Tea on the Green was magnificent’, choose from warming handmade pies, gourmet salads or the renowned Sunday Roast.
No festive family day out would be complete without a trip to the panto! Finish your day with a visit to Exeter Corn Exchange to see Cinderella. With a top-class West End cast, this premiere professional pantomime features a sing-along, magic, mess and of course, some Ugly Sisters and Prince Charming.
Enter by midday on Thursday 7th December.
Terms & conditions:
The prize is Junior chocolatiers class for two children at Choccie Bar in Gandy Street, lunch for a family of four at Tea on the Green in the Cathedral Yard and four tickets to pantomime: Cinderella at the Exeter Corn Exchange.
- Deadline for entries is midday on Thursday 7th December
- Winner will be selected at random and informed by email
- Winner must reply by 9am on Monday 11th December to confirm acceptance of prize
- Return travel to Exeter is not included
- Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value
- Subject to availability
- Reservation at Choccie Bar, Tea on the Green and Cinderella is required; contact details will be provided to the winner
- Lunch at Tea on the Green is one main meal and one soft drink per person
- All other food and accommodation must be paid for by the winner