We’ve teamed up with Flybe flight time magazine to offer one lucky winner and a guest the chance to enjoy an overnight stay in this vibrant city where the modern meets the historic.
We’ve partnered with Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel to offer one lucky winner and a guest a stay in one of their fabulous Junior Suites with breakfast and a bottle of bubbles on arrival too! Located in Queen Street just minutes from the very heart of the city, the Rougemont Hotel is the perfect based from which to explore everything Exeter has to offer.
When you are settled in your room, head over to the leafy Cathedral Green where you’ll be treated to a rooftop tour where you can take in stunning views from across the city and to the rolling Devon countryside beyond it. Explore a side of the Cathedral few have experienced!
Finish your day with a 3 course dinner for two at Lloyds Kitchen. This independent restaurant café serves the very best of modern British cuisine. Passionate about fresh local produce, the menus are well-crafted and accompanied by a carefully chosen wine list.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Hotel, Cathedral tour and dinner for two at Lloyds Kitchen must be booked in advance
- Prize has no monetary value and is non-transferable
- Prize excludes Saturday and Sunday night
- Winner will be selected at random from the correct entries
- Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone and must confirm receipt within 28 days. If confirmation isn’t received in this time, another winner will be chosen from the correct entries.