Get him a gift he’ll love this Valentine’s Day with our handy gift guide:
If he’s not the serious, soppy and romantic type then Tiger in Princesshay has got what you need. Jam-packed with colourful gifts, party games, funky home décor and gadget gear, Tiger is full of fun surprises at affordable prices, so you won’t leave empty handed.
If the way to his heart is through luxury chocolates then step into Chococo and win him over. Located along one of Exeter’s indie shopping hubs, Gandy Street, Chococo is dedicated to selling delicious and freshly hand-crafted chocolates, either in boxes, bars, slabs or even hampers. Visit their website or head into store to browse their irresistible Valentine’s collection.
Zebel Bespoke Tailors
Get him looking utterly dapper with a new jacket, shirt, shoes, or go all out and treat him to the whole shebang. Zebel Bespoke provide a fantastic range of slick and stylish menswear items for special occasions just like Valentine’s Day. It’s time to get him suited, booted and looking his absolute best, just for you.
Buying him a gift on a tight budget is easily done when you’re shopping in Exeter. Why not support an incredible charity and get him a gift with a little more depth this Valentine’s? If he’s a bookworm then start your search at Oxfam on South Street. Oxfam has an amazing selection of books amongst lots of other lovely gifts.
Is he a lover of all-things-vintage? Treat him to an antique with a fascinating story from Mortimer’s on Queen Street. Mortimer’s prides itself on acquiring a vast collection of beautiful antique jewellery and watches. Make it a must on your shopping destination list and browse through all their timeless pieces.
Book a Table
There are so many scrumptious foodie spots in Exeter, why not give him the ultimate gift of your company (as well as a slap-up meal)? Here are a few of our recommendations:
- The Conservatory: tucked away on North Street, The Conservatory boasts a gorgeous European menu, with French and Mediterranean influences alongside traditional English dishes too.
- Ganges: an Indian restaurant on Fore Street providing traditional Indian dishes in a contemporary & sophisticated environment. The Ganges Restaurant is extremely popular – so get your booking in early.
- Turtle Bay: Sample the taste of the Caribbean with delicious food and incredible cocktails at Turtle Bay, part of the Queen Street dining complex.
- The Fat Pig: A pub which dedicates itself to locally sourced meat, fish, game, booze & produce. A more relaxed setting with only the tastiest pub grub.
- Jasmine Thai: Located on Fore Street, Jasmine Thai is a beautifully decorated restaurant delivering mouth-watering, authentic Thai food.
This is just a taster of Exeter’s many fabulous spots to buy presents or go for tasty meals, so there’s no need to panic this Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re shopping or eating, you’ll find what you’re looking for InExeter.